Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

9 tips for a profitable apartment investment

Notify me of new replies via email
Your Investment Property | 17 Aug 2011, 12:00 AM Agree 0
Stalling property prices and the promise of falling interest rates is luring many investors back into the property market. If you're one of them and you're considering a unit investment, we show you exactly what to look for.
  • Reza | 29 Aug 2012, 07:40 PM Agree 0
    Very helpful tips on buying units in general as an investment criteras which should be considered before any commitments are made for the purchase.
    I enjoyed the article specially the matter of size which should be taken on board for finacial services availability.
    Thank you

Reza
  • Dani | 15 Sep 2012, 09:06 PM Agree 0
    Great Tips and Advice. Thanks so much.
    Paticularly the Company tiltled apartments, i would never had thought of that.

Thanks again for the great advice.
    :)
  • ipropertyinvestor.com.au | 19 Feb 2013, 12:27 PM Agree 0
    Good article, I would also add steer clear of units with high strata fees as this will obviously have an effect on your cashflow and resale value. Ensure you get a strata search done, it will pick up any problems
    with the building and the finances. you dont want to get hit with special levys.
  • Process Street | 29 Jan 2015, 06:03 PM Agree 0
    Marvelous! This is something to be noted especially with this kind of investment because it requires larger amount of money.
    Further, this is so beneficial to those who have plans of venturing new business because actually all investors don’t want their money to be wasted on something that is not worth investing.
  • alexiscooper5 | 02 Feb 2015, 08:16 PM Agree 0
    Great Post. Thanks a lot for sharing these tips with us.
  • Suspicious Investor | 19 Apr 2015, 08:37 AM Agree 0
    Good tips. I always think "what would I look for in an apartment?" and I cater to that, such as parking, noisy neighbors, restaurants and schools in the zones. I want my kids going to be best schools, not just the area they're zoned in.
  • arunram457 | 23 Apr 2015, 04:37 PM Agree 0
    Hello,
    Property investment is a long-term investment. These are the few factors that need to be kept in mind before investing .
    1. Decide on the area you want to buy an apartment.
    2. Check whether it is close to the facilities you require- shops, public transport, parks, hospitals, schools etc
    3. Building insurance
    4. Building security
    5. Routine maintenance and repairs
    6. Parking slot.
  • BHseomarketer | 28 Apr 2015, 08:25 PM Agree 0
    These are really amazing tips. Actually, I was looking for this kind of discussion. Now it is very easy for me to get a profitable investment. I really thank you from the bottom of my heart.
  • howard | 16 May 2015, 09:16 PM Agree 0
    Whosoever is going for investment property can go through this tips and it will really help you for making good investment.
  • rachel | 11 Jun 2015, 04:00 PM Agree 0
    Great tips and tweaks regarding making an investment specially regarding the car garage which was always much ignored. I would also like to add that after following these suggestions you should also hire a broker to get good tenant so that all the hard work done at the house ultimately pays you off well.
  • Mahesh | 16 Sep 2015, 10:48 AM Agree 0
    Newly constructing apartment has 15-31 floors . Is it good idea to buy.
  • Amilia | 30 Sep 2015, 05:42 AM Agree 0
    Pretty obvious but succinct and to the point. Thanks for the article!
  • Danny | 30 Sep 2015, 10:12 AM Agree 0
    Great Tips and Advice. Thanks.
  • Daniel | 01 Oct 2015, 10:58 AM Agree 0
    This article is very useful. Thanks.
  • David | 01 Oct 2015, 01:39 PM Agree 0
    Great Post. Thanks a lot.
Post a reply