Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

ASIC takes further action against Jamie McIntyre

Notify me of new replies via email
Your Investment Property | 17 Mar 2016, 02:05 PM Agree 0
ASIC has appointed liquidators oversee companies involved in land banking schemes associated with notorious property spruiker and will seek to ban him from managing corporations
  • David C | 17 Mar 2016, 03:47 PM Agree 0
    Good to see ASIC get onto this crook. I was nearly ripped off by him a few years ago in his land banking scheme.
  • Chuck | 17 Mar 2016, 07:42 PM Agree 0
    Jamie and Dennis, these two should have been found out years back, but ASIC wouldn't listen to us.. Eminis clients will know what I'm talking about!
    Hopefully ASIC finally hit them hard so no others can be taken for a ride!
  • Troy | 19 Mar 2016, 11:00 AM Agree 0
    McIntyre is just one of many property spruikers who use disgraceful means to make a lot of money and hide their dirty stories. For them it is all about creating illusions about who they are and what they do. The other who needs some ASIC attention in my view is Kevin Young from the Property Club. Just like McIntyre, Young has developed a reputation for bullying his critics with threats of defamation if they dare to speak out about the negative experiences they have had. These property rogues continue to fool the inexperienced (and therefore highly vulnerable) and our legal and authoritative systems allow it all to go on. It seems that if you have enough money to pay the right lawyers you can do whatever you like.
Post a reply