Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Buyers Advice / Market Analysis for an existing building

Notify me of new replies via email
SandyB | 30 Oct 2017, 10:00 AM Agree 0
Hi Team,
I am looking at making an investment into the Queensland property market in the next six months as an income generator more than capital growth generator. My interest at the moment lies in buying a block of units in Brisbane.
I have been researching and reading and most of the investment advice I can see revolves around new builds which is not really where my interest lies.
My questions are:
Can anyone recommend a company that can give me advice on Brisbane suburbs to focus on for rental demand growth and do some anaylsis of property options to guide me towards the eventual purchase. Happy to pay for the advice but don't want to be steered towards the companies particular bias for the best deal for them.
I also need a good solicitor / accountant in Brisbane if there are recommendations.
Also, has anyone had any dealing with Ian Ugartes and his boarding house model. This looks very interesting.

Appreciate any insights or ideas people have.
  • Pau Wilson | 30 Oct 2017, 11:58 AM Agree 0
    Hi Sandy,

Please give me a call, I provide the exact type of guidance and assistance that you are looking for.

I'm an accredited property investment advisor and have been assisting investors for 16 years.

I can assure you that you'll be in safe hands and I'd be happy to help you.

Kind regards
    Paul

Paul Wilson
    Founder
    EducatingPropertyInvestors.com.au
    WeFindFinance.com.au
    WeFindHouses.com.au
    P: 1800 600 890
    • SandyB | 01 Nov 2017, 01:23 PM Agree 0
      Thanks Paul, will do so when I am back in Australia in the New Year.
  • Ian Ugarte | 30 Oct 2017, 12:03 PM Agree 0
    I have had some dealing with him. Because I am him. One of our members let me know that this post was up. I have been doing this style of investing for many years now and whilst it is confusing for someone with little knowledge we have simplified it so that the returns can far out play and other stagey in the market.
    I am focused on community outcomes that also benefit the investor. What is critical here is that most investment strategies give a 2-6% return in capital cities and we can aim at double digits.
    Currently doing a tour and doing Brisbane tonight. Brisbane rooming policy is amazing for the investor and line up of residents is huge. We cracked the code on this one. We do it all over the country and why build a standard house when you can build a standard house a little different and get multiples of income. Not 2 incomes but 5 incomes plus. Never have zero income coming in on an investment property EVER again.
    Do you have any particular question? Happy to help.
    https://highincomerealestate.com.au/live-event-zby56ab
    • SandyB | 01 Nov 2017, 01:24 PM Agree 0
      Hi Ian, I will make contact to arrange an info session in the New Year as unable to make the ones you are currently running. I was hoping to hear from clients rather than yourself or an employee just to get some independent feedback.
Post a reply