Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Buyer's Advocate's Perth - Herron Todd White

Notify me of new replies via email
Robert C | 26 Feb 2013, 03:29 PM Agree 0
Hi all, I am looking to buy a property through the use of an advocate in Perth (I live in Melbourne) and was wondering whether anyone had experiences with Herron Todd White Property Advisors?

They have been fantastic in communication but I'm very much curious as to whether anyone here has used them personally (or know someone who has) to justify their fee as it's definitely at the pointy end of the service providers
  • Eos Property | 27 Feb 2013, 04:13 PM Agree 0
    Hi Robert, Cannot comment on HTW but there are a few other options which may be worth exploring. Hegney's, Momentum Wealth & Property Wizards come to mind.

Given we are in the property game ourselves we have no need to for a BA so I cannot comment on the merits, or otherwise, of these three companies.

At least you will now be in a position to compare.
  • Robert C | 28 Feb 2013, 11:04 AM Agree 0
    Thanks Eos Property for your reply, it's certainly given food for thought and I have engaged Momentum, HTW did really go the extra mile to make contact and put a detailed explanation of their services. I will due my due diligences on other providers and no doubt move forward soon. Thanks agian
  • Eos Property | 28 Feb 2013, 11:18 AM Agree 0
    Good luck with it.

Getting into the Perth market at the moment is a sound decision. Just recently REIWA reported property listed for sale in Perth below 9,000 - this is very significant because 12,000 available properties is considered 'normal'. On top of this the population in Perth is growing very quickly which is placing more pressure on prices and rents.

We provide JV opportunities in Perth and the demand for each project is increasing - so your timing is pretty spot on.
Post a reply