Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Foreign property investment in Australia under close watch

Notify me of new replies via email
Your Investment Property | 01 Aug 2014, 10:05 AM Agree 0
Four MPs from the House of Representatives Economics Committee left for China Tuesday as part of an annual political exchange program, according to The Australian. The trip will also be used to investigate Chinese foreign investment in Australian real estate, amid claims that wealthy Chinese investors are forcing prices up and decreasing housing affordability for locals
  • Henry Kortt | 01 Aug 2014, 04:23 PM Agree 0
    I have read article upon article re overseas buyers of australian property, particularly established property - 5000 according to the Australian and I conclude David Morrell is on the same page - how come I have not seen or read one single article very specifically about which property was bought by someone not entitled to according to FIRB rules - lets see the 5,000 addresses and the 5,000 names
  • ranzeljolie333 | 09 Oct 2014, 08:17 PM
    Deleted by moderator
  • Finance Fitness Coaching | 10 Oct 2014, 10:48 PM Agree 0
    This statement keeps being made time and time again, Investment in real estate makes up the largest proportion of foreign investment in Australia, i read your full article its interesting and valuable information.
  • ranzeljolie333 | 16 Oct 2014, 07:59 PM Agree 0
    This is a nice post about the property investment. Here we are giving you the best ideas about the property investment. The property is a growing technique in todays scenario.
Post a reply