Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Important things to take note of before you embark on your next renovation project

Notify me of new replies via email
Your Investment Property | 16 Sep 2013, 12:00 AM Agree 0
I have just spent the last 3 months extremely busy on my very first major structural renovation. I can proudly say that the project completed as per schedule and right on budget, I was off by just $2000 but for a spend of over $150K on this project, $2000 off was a great accomplishment!
  • Anna | 16 Oct 2013, 12:08 PM Agree 0
    Some people who have read my story here would love to join my group, you are all most welcome to join us, just post your comment here giving permission to the administrator of this forum to forward your emails to me or vice versa and we can take it from there

• emma | 17 Dec 2013, 03:40 PM Agree 0
    Good Article
  • Hala | 15 Mar 2014, 03:47 PM Agree 0
    Hi I really enjoyed reading your story and have a profound interest in investing. Would love to interact with people who have the same interests. Please get in touch!
  • anjithamenon | 20 Sep 2016, 04:01 PM Agree 0
    I really enjoyed for ur blogs and article
  • Leanne | 28 Sep 2016, 07:54 PM Agree 0
    Thank you for the guidance, much appreciated.
  • Parkin Shaw | 28 Sep 2016, 08:23 PM Agree 0
    Forex Signals is a dependable trading application. They not only provide for the time and place to trade but also personal evaluation of any company along with their ups and downs. Explore more on the given website and experience the change in your trading too. Try visiting
Post a reply