Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Property manager

Notify me of new replies via email
Adam | 10 Feb 2014, 03:17 PM Agree 0
Hi, can anyone recommend a good property manager on the Redcliffe Peninsular in Queensland? Everyone I try doesn’t seem to be up to the task.
  • Harry Austin | 25 Jun 2014, 03:39 PM Agree 0
    Hi,
    I can understand your situation; good property managers are few in Australia. As per my experience, if you got the right one, your deal will be the best deal. [edit/ad]
  • brownsmith196 | 02 Jul 2014, 07:05 PM Agree 0
    If i need any kind off help in case off property investment i will call you.
    Thanks.
  • Mike | 02 Jul 2014, 09:00 PM Agree 0
    I feel your pain. I have been through 4 agents in 8 years and they are all useless. If you find a good one please let me know
  • Alysia | 03 Jul 2014, 10:19 AM Agree 0
    Hi guys, our company offer property management in QLD and VIC and can cover Redcliffe too. If you would like some more information or would like to discuss what requirements you have please feel free to email me your details and I can give you a call.
  • | 26 Sep 2014, 11:00 PM Agree 0
    Hi everyone who is requesting the services of a good property manager on the Redcliffe peninsula in Queensland. My name is Mareea and I am the owner of Homes4u which is based in Margate.

The one thing I will say is that I opened the doors because myself as an investor, could not find service that I was happy and confident with. I have been in the industry since 1998 so should know what I am doing by now!!!!!

I would like the opportunity of speaking with anyone who is looking for that standard so many agencies are lacking in. You won't get pastel coloured advice from us. It is black and white all the while acting in your best interests.

There are points of difference that's we offer that I know are completely lacking in our industry. Give me a call and let's see if we can turn your frown upside down!!!!

You won't be disappointed.

Cheers
    Mareea

Post a reply