Red Rock Mortgage Group is a progressive residential and commercial mortgage finance company that specialises in providing tailored property finance solutions for property investors and borrowers with specialised lending needs.
Red Rock Mortgages is not your average mortgage broker or home loan provider. We specialise in meeting the mortgage finance needs of property investors as well as assisting borrowers with property finance requirements that are 'outside the square' of traditional banking institutions.
As investors and self-employed business people we understand the needs of self employed borrowers, property investors and other borrowers with specialised lending needs. When speaking to a Red Rock Mortgage Advisor you can be assured of receiving expert advice and prompt assistance, with the added comfort of knowing we are both speaking the 'same language'.
OUR POINT OF DIFFERENCE
1. We offer a comprehensive selection of lenders with over 70 separate funding sources including bank, wholesale, specialised and private funding sources. You can be sure you're choosing from a diverse selection of finance options.
2. We have specialist expertise in assisting borrowers that may find obtaining traditional bank finance difficult. Our expertise may help you secure cost effective finance where others can't.
3. We know and understand the finance implications & strategies when using Trusts, Companies and Self-Managed Super Funds
4. We can show you how to use the power of mortgage finance through property investment to create wealth for you and your family.
5. We'll assist you with your property investment goals through access to up to the minute expertise and latest mortgage finance products and strategies.
6. We are an independent mortgage company not 'tied' to any one lending body, providing you with unbiased and independent advice in relation to your mortgage finance needs.
MORTGAGE REPAYMENT PROTECTION INSURANCE
Any investment in property whether it be your home or an investment property is a big financial commitment - probably one of the biggest you're every likely to make. That's why it is so important to ensure that your home, your assets and family are protected in the event of your illness, injury or death.
It's not a topic that any of us like to dwell on, but the sad fact is that should you become ill, injured or pass away and the family are no longer able to afford repayments on your home or investment property, they will lose the property and the roof from over their heads.
Having a good insurance policy in place to protect your property in the event of any of these unfortunate events is vital. It makes good sense to make sure that your mortgage is going to get paid whatever life throws at you.
Our Mortgage Repayment Protection Insurance means that if you can't work because of accident, sickness or involuntary unemployment, your mortgage payments may still be met. When you die, your family will have enough to worry about without the added stress of how they are going to hold on to the properties you have worked hard to accumulate. Your insurance policy will ensure that this problem is eliminated, with the mortgage balance being paid in full upon your death.
For 'Your Mortgage' magazine readers we are offering the following:
A free one-on-one consultation at our office, or for those interstate borrowers a free telephone consultation;
A Free Rate Quote - whether you are looking to restructure your existing finance or looking to purchase a new property;
A complimentary Mortgage Repayment Protection Insurance Quote.
This is a new product available to all our borrowers and we believe a necessity if you have a mortgage. See below for further details regarding Mortgages.
Repayment Protection Insurance.
Contact us today on 1300 667 694
The above information is supplied by Red Rock Mortgage Group.
Dislcaimer: while due care is taken, the viewpoints expressed by sponsors do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Your Mortgage.
With interest rates at their lowest for more than 50 years, there are some great rates available. The best thing to do is to compare rates from all the lenders. Let us help take the leg work out of doing this - Compare Home Loans now
Top Suburbs :
Get help financing your investment
Do you need help finding the right loan for your investment?
When investing in property, it is important to make sure that you not only have the lowest available rate that you can get, but also have the correct loan features for your needs.
Just fill in a few details below and we'll then arrange for a local expert Aussie Mortgage Broker to contact you and work out what features or types of loans are right for your needs. We'll even help with the paperwork. Plus, our mortgage broking service is at no cost to you.
We value your privacy and treat all your information seriously - you can check out