From blood-stained carpets to geese in the rafters, we bring you a collection of real estate agent photos from agents who clearly hate their jobs... or just aren't very good at them.
We've all heard stories of overexaggerated creative photo angles that make bedrooms seem twice their actual size or "forget" to include the giant hole in the back wall... but these snaps take creative to a whole new level.
Terrible real estate photographs
is a collection of "inexplicably bad property photographs". Here's our pick of the best... or the worst... or the best of the worst. Enjoy!
1) Lovely apartment, but unfortunately a recent restraining order prevents the agent being seen within 500m of the building...
2) Where did they go? And are they still in the house?
4) 'No, it's fine. Stay there and it won't look like the most preposterous photo ever taken.'
5) It was a mistake to leave the furniture and appliances alone without locking the wine cellar..
6) Ah, the parties we used to have... Do you remember the one when we murdered everybody?
7) In the Midwest it’s not unusual for real estate agents to conduct viewings on horseback.
8) Something about this picture suggests a certain lack of confidence in that stove...
9) Agent gives up sales in favour of documenting an accident involving some brown sludge.
10) Wishing you a half-hearted Christmas and a faintly disappointing New Year...
And, last but not least...
3) The agency does not take responsibility for any potentially missing or broken pieces...
11) There’s an old proverb about having a dead goose in the rafters of your house...
OK, no there isn’t.
Whether you are looking to buy your first home, move home, refinance, or invest in property, a mortgage broker can help. Access loans from all the major lenders, get help with paperwork – plus there is no charge for this service. Get help from a local mortgage broker
Top Suburbs :
east victoria park
Get help with your investment property
Do you need help finding the right loan for your investment?
When investing in property, it is important to make sure that you not only have the lowest available rate that you can get, but also have the correct loan features for your needs.
Just fill in a few details below and we'll then arrange for a local Aussie Mortgage Broker to contact you and work out what features or types of loans are right for your needs. We'll even help with the paperwork. Plus and appointment is free.
We value your privacy and treat all your information seriously - you can check out