1. Know your market: Research what finishes and styles are fetching good prices in your area and apply them. Remember, you don’t have to live there.
2. Keep it simple: An extensive rebuild could potentially overcapitalise and involve lengthy design/ approvals. Stick to simple cosmetic changes.
3. Kitchen: You don’t need to spend a lot to get a great improvement – consider new handles, resurfacing the benchtop or painting door cupboards.
4. Wardrobes/storage: At a minimum, the main bedroom should have a wardrobe. You can get creative – transform unused corners and dead or dark spaces into a built-in storage solution – this will add to your property’s appeal, particularly for smaller apartments/houses.
5. Bi-fold doors: Buyers love a great outdoor/indoor entertaining space and will pay a premium for it.
Whether you are looking to buy your first home, move home, refinance, or invest in property, a mortgage broker can help. Access loans from all the major lenders, get help with paperwork – plus there is no charge for this service. Get help from a local mortgage broker
Top Suburbs :
Get help financing your investment
Do you need help finding the right loan for your investment?
When investing in property, it is important to make sure that you not only have the lowest available rate that you can get, but also have the correct loan features for your needs.
Just fill in a few details below and we'll then arrange for a local expert Aussie Mortgage Broker to contact you and work out what features or types of loans are right for your needs. We'll even help with the paperwork. Plus, our mortgage broking service is at no cost to you.
We value your privacy and treat all your information seriously - you can check out