1. Know your market: Research what finishes and styles are fetching good prices in your area and apply them. Remember, you don’t have to live there.
2. Keep it simple: An extensive rebuild could potentially overcapitalise and involve lengthy design/ approvals. Stick to simple cosmetic changes.
3. Kitchen: You don’t need to spend a lot to get a great improvement – consider new handles, resurfacing the benchtop or painting door cupboards.
4. Wardrobes/storage: At a minimum, the main bedroom should have a wardrobe. You can get creative – transform unused corners and dead or dark spaces into a built-in storage solution – this will add to your property’s appeal, particularly for smaller apartments/houses.
5. Bi-fold doors: Buyers love a great outdoor/indoor entertaining space and will pay a premium for it.
With interest rates at their lowest for more than 50 years, there are some great rates available. The best thing to do is to compare rates from all the lenders. Let us help take the leg work out of doing this - Compare Home Loans now
Top Suburbs :
east victoria park
Get help financing your investment
Do you need help finding the right loan for your investment?
When investing in property, it is important to make sure that you not only have the lowest available rate that you can get, but also have the correct loan features for your needs.
Just fill in a few details below and we'll then arrange for a local expert Aussie Mortgage Broker to contact you and work out what features or types of loans are right for your needs. We'll even help with the paperwork. Plus, our mortgage broking service is at no cost to you.
We value your privacy and treat all your information seriously - you can check out