Don’t miss this one-day conference that will draw savvy property investors together to hear from leading economists and industry experts on the future of the property market.
• The Secrets to Success: Property Millionaire's Case Studies
• How to Become a Property Tycoon: Formulas and Procedures to Building a Property Portfolio
• HOT SUBURBS for the Next Decade: Where should you be investing?
• Stats & Research: How to find Hidden Hot Spots
• Renovating Top Tips: Gaining a Strong Return on Investment
• SMSF: How to use your Super to invest in property
The conference will provide top tips on the best-performing suburbs for investment, capital raising strategies and investment opportunities, with hints on how to start building or reinvigorating your property portfolio.
If you are seriously interested in making money through property then this is the event for you!
Save Now: Early Bird Pricing Only $79
Click here to register online http://investing.yipmag.com.au/agenda/
or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Every attendee will also receive:
• Current issue of Your Money magazine
• Current issue of Your Mortgage magazine
• Current issue of Your Investment Property magazine
• Statistics on over 5000 suburbs to invest in
• All speaker materials and presentations
• Morning and afternoon tea breaks
• Full gourmet buffet lunch
• Networking opportunities
Quick register now! http://investing.yipmag.com.au/register/
Whether you are looking to buy your first home, move home, refinance, or invest in property, a mortgage broker can help. Access loans from all the major lenders, get help with paperwork – plus there is no charge for this service. Get help from a local mortgage broker
Top Suburbs :
st kilda west
Get help financing your investment
Do you need help finding the right loan for your investment?
When investing in property, it is important to make sure that you not only have the lowest available rate that you can get, but also have the correct loan features for your needs.
Just fill in a few details below and we'll then arrange for a local expert Aussie Mortgage Broker to contact you and work out what features or types of loans are right for your needs. We'll even help with the paperwork. Plus, our mortgage broking service is at no cost to you.
We value your privacy and treat all your information seriously - you can check out