- Do you have a policy to never, ever hand out keys to prospective tenants?
- Does your standard marketing campaign include high quality digital photography and text that sells the features and benefits of my property?
- Can you provide examples of recent marketing campaigns you have run?
- Do you have detailed, documents systems and procedures in place, and what are they?
- What is your policy on addressing arrears and what is your process for dealing with late rental payments?
- Can I have my rental income disbursed to me weekly, fortnightly or monthly – or is monthly my only option?
- Are you able to provide references and testimonials from satisfied clients?
- How do you manager your rental roll when your property manager/s are sick or on holidays?
Source: Simon Waide, rentalexpresspropertymanagement.com.au
With interest rates at their lowest for more than 50 years, there are some great rates available. The best thing to do is to compare rates from all the lenders. Let us help take the leg work out of doing this - Compare Home Loans now
Top Suburbs :
Get help financing your investment
Do you need help finding the right loan for your investment?
When investing in property, it is important to make sure that you not only have the lowest available rate that you can get, but also have the correct loan features for your needs.
Just fill in a few details below and we'll then arrange for a local expert Aussie Mortgage Broker to contact you and work out what features or types of loans are right for your needs. We'll even help with the paperwork. Plus, our mortgage broking service is at no cost to you.
We value your privacy and treat all your information seriously - you can check out