Your Investment Property has teamed up with Real Estate Investar to produce an article where we compiled a list of the 14 Australian suburbs with the highest renovation potential.
We will reveal these suburbs and show you what type of properties you can consider buying for maximum renovation profit and the drivers that will support growth in value in the future. Click here to register
This interactive, content packed webinar will also include:
Tuesday 26 May at 8pm AEST
Local times: WA 6pm, NT 7:30pm, SA 7:30pm, ACT, QLD, NSW, VIC, TAS 8pm
- How to research and understand key suburb data and demographics to ensure you are targeting the right areas with your target market in mind.
- Identifying top suburbs worth looking into in today's market for potential renovation opportunities, based on recent data and analysis.
- The do’s and don’ts of renovating - essential tips to bear in mind and the common mistakes to avoid.
- How to find, analyse and research renovation investment property that exactly matches your buying criteria with the Real Estate Investar property investment platform.
- Accurately estimating the value of a renovation property and viewing on the market and sales history for better negotiation.
- An interactive Q&A session following the webinar where you can have your questions answered and learn from others.
- Plus much more!
Can you afford to buy in this suburb? Find out how much you can borrow
Top Suburbs :
Get help with your investment property
Do you need help finding the right loan for your investment?
When investing in property, it is important to make sure that you not only have the lowest available rate that you can get, but also have the correct loan features for your needs.
Just fill in a few details below and we'll then arrange for a local Aussie Mortgage Broker to contact you and work out what features or types of loans are right for your needs. We'll even help with the paperwork. Plus and appointment is free.
We value your privacy and treat all your information seriously - you can check out