To help you capitalise on the very latest property market trends, we’re delivering you Real Estate Investar’s Rental Stock & Growth Analysis Suburb Reports.
These fantastic reports are an important asset for property investors, providing you with the very latest property market trends so you can capitalise on opportunities in suburbs that are producing the best results.
Download the full reports here
Which suburbs will give you the highest yield on your investment?
This pack of five reports provides the latest rental growth and stock analysis data at a nationwide and state level, allowing you to target specific suburbs with criteria that match your investment strategy
With this pack of five reports, you can find out the:
• Highest rental yield suburbs
• Fastest rental growth suburbs
• Highest vacancy rate suburbs
• Lowest vacancy rate suburbs
• Biggest vacancy rate drop suburbs
Drawn from the very latest information and property rental trends, this information could be critical in helping you choose which suburbs are ripe for investment so you can maximise your investment profit potential. Find out:
• The 37 suburbs producing over 9% gross rental yields right now – ideal if you are looking for positive cash flow.
• The suburbs with the highest and lowest vacancy rates, an important indicator for levels of supply and demand, which in turn can affect changes in rental yield and long-term growth rates.
• The suburbs experiencing a rapid upturn in rental returns over the last 12 months – which can indicate increased desirability in an area and future capital growth appreciation.
• A general overview of the market so you can target areas with property that matches your strategy or buying rules.
These invaluable reports are produced from live on the market sales and rental listing data using Real Estate Investar’s data partner Australia Property Monitors, so you can rely on them being accurate and up to the minute. Accuracy is maximised by only publishing suburb results with high enough data sample sizes and is calculated at both a dwelling type and bedroom number level.
Whether you are looking to buy your first home, move home, refinance, or invest in property, a mortgage broker can help. Access loans from all the major lenders, get help with paperwork – plus there is no charge for this service. Get help from a local mortgage broker
Top Suburbs :
Get help with your investment property
Do you need help finding the right loan for your investment?
When investing in property, it is important to make sure that you not only have the lowest available rate that you can get, but also have the correct loan features for your needs.
Just fill in a few details below and we'll then arrange for a local Aussie Mortgage Broker to contact you and work out what features or types of loans are right for your needs. We'll even help with the paperwork. Plus and appointment is free.
We value your privacy and treat all your information seriously - you can check out