We welcome submissions from industry experts on the topics we cover at Your Investment Property.
Your Investment Property publishes contributor articles from industry experts on the website and promotes select articles through its e-newsletters and in the bi-monthly magazine.
- Content should be unique and not have been published elsewhere. It must be informative, helpful, and quality content that is relevant and of value to our audience.
- All statements of fact must be accompanied with credible references.
- There should be no promotion of a product or service. If you wish to promote a product or service, please refer to our Advertising page.
- Sub-headings must be descriptive and include keywords so that readers can skim the article and still have an idea of what it's about.
- Article length should be 600 words minimum.
We reserve the right to:
- Edit your post for consistency and regulatory compliance
- Remove non-relevant or affiliate links
- Insert links wherever applicable, including our own
We will reject any submission that:
- Has repeated spelling, grammar or style mistakes
- Uses profanity, with some consideration for quotations
- Plagiarises or fails to adequately cite sources
- Makes factually incorrect or questionable statements
- Promotes a product or service
- Is not relevant or insightful to our audience
If you have any questions, comments, or requests, please send us an email: