Giving property investors a an average capital gain of -2.23% for the last year, Croydon, 3136 is the 2231th highest performer in Australia in this respect.
Croydon,3136 has offered an average of -2.23% return per annum in house price rises to property investors over the last three years.
Sellers are offering property buyers an average discount of -7.60% to buyers in Croydon at the moment, which is less than average for the rest of VIC.
Often selling an investment property can take time, and in Croydon the average time real estate has been on the market is 50.3767 days.
Croydon, 3136’s gross rental yield is 3.16%
With a capital gain of -3.42% for the last 12 months, Croydon, 3136 has performed for property investments than its average annual 5.84% property growth over the last 5 years.
If we look at median property appreciation over just the last three months, Croydon has given property investors a paper return of 2.73%. This puts Suburb as 130 on a list of fastest fasting appreciating suburbs in VIC
State is the 6th most discounted Australian state or territory in this month’s figures with an average Vendor Discount of -6.33% offered to property buyers. Sellers in Croydon itself are offering an average vendor discount of -7.08% to real estate investors.
In the last year 249 properties changed hands in Croydon, which puts it as the 9th most active market in VIC when comparing the number of sales per suburb.
Advertised rents are around the $390 mark per week – giving a return of 3.59% based on the median price in Suburb
Offering a list of shopping facilities including the ever popular, tree-lined Main St shopping precinct, Croydon features a host of public amenities with Croydon Market, Swinburne Tafe, Premier schooling & public transport. Poised at the gateway to the Yarra Valley (Victorian tourist region renowned for its superb scenery, wineries, forests & mountains), Croydon is close to the Eastern Freeway & Eastlink, Sporting Facilities, parkland & celebrates the annual Maroondah Festival.
Information supplied by:
0413 589 800
- Close proximity to Eastlink
- Large family sized blocks
- Close to a range of excellent Public & Private schools
Most sought-after properties:
- Subdividable properties
- Family homes
- Development sites
- New units & townhouses close to Main Street
Most common properties:
- A mixture of weatherboard character homes in certain pockets, through to more modern in younger estates like Strathfield Estate & The Range (old Croydon Golf course) Most common would be 1970’s Brick veneer 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom on land sizes of 800-1000sqm
- Croydon Market & Croydon Main Street shopping
- Swinburne Tafe
- Croydon Athletic Track, Football, Cricket & NFL grounds
- Croydon leisure centre & indoor pool
- Croydon outdoor pool
Local industry and business:
- Great cafes & restaurants
- Coles, Aldi & Woolworths supermarkets
- Planned re-development of Croydon Market
- Alto Avenue
- Ellesmere Avenue
- Glenora Avenue
- Strathfield Estate
- Valentino Drive
- Cecil Circuit
- Croydon Train Station & Bus Terminus
- Mt Dandenong Road
- Maroondah Highway