The more you know about the most common mistakes that investors make, the better your likelihood of building lasting wealth.
In this series of short 5 minute videos, I discuss the common mistakes I’ve seen investors make.
Today we discuss the choice between investing for Cash Flow vs. Capital Growth.
Which way is right?
Watch Michael explain:
- Most invetsors think they need cashflow – residential real estate is a high growth relatively low yield investment
- You can’t save your way to wealth
- Cash flow keeps you in the game, but capital growth gets you out of the rat race
- You need to build a substantial asset base – to give you choices.
- Most of your assets on retirement will be capital growth
- Need to build assets first then transition to the cash flow stage
- You need the capital growth to save your next deposit and the rising rents will help pay for your mortgage
With thanks to Michael Yardney's PropertyUpdate.com.au