Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Ending a fixed term agreement

Notify me of new replies via email
Rucky | 16 Jul 2015, 05:31 PM Agree 0
Private Landlord who signed a 6 month fixed lease with someone who had glowing references, want to end the lease due to failure to pay rent. She applied for assistant with govt dept for bond assistant, has falsified letters from the bank showing deposits, which have not been made. She has left the property and is in Queensland, but partner who is not on the lease is in the property. I have issued a Breach Notice to her as the property address, as I have no contact address for her. Only communication is via email. How can I have her evicted?
Post a reply