Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Which companies sell Building and COntents insurance to the investment buyer before Settlement?

Notify me of new replies via email
Spidey | 03 May 2015, 02:54 PM Agree 1
Can anyone advise on the above? The property I am in the process of purchasing is in Victoria


  • POANSW | 28 Aug 2015, 09:25 PM Agree 0
    Assuming your property is a residential property, all of the major insurers will provide a cover note.
    The laws in each state mean that the liability associated with owning a property will transfer from the vendor to the purchaser at different times during the settlement period.
Post a reply