Your Investment Property forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Your step-by-step development Dealing with council – How to get a DA approval fast

Notify me of new replies via email
Your Investment Property | 14 Jun 2014, 01:29 PM Agree 0
Getting your development application over the line can be the most challenging part of the development process. Your Investment Property explains how you can fast-track your application by knowing how to deal with the council
  • nik | 28 Aug 2014, 09:45 PM Agree 0
    where are the Architects? Draftsman and Engineers only???
  • Paula M | 18 Sep 2014, 04:25 PM Agree 0
    Great user-friendly information you have shared in here. Thanks!
  • Max | 12 Apr 2017, 09:41 PM Agree 0
    Your fees described as best found is 3 times over what I best found and readers please do not panic the fees are inflated on this blog
  • Stuart | 03 May 2017, 05:13 PM Agree 0
    You'll also need a Quantity Surveyor to do a Cost Estimate on construction of the development. Some councils want the cost done by a Quantity Surveyor if over 500k or if it's a Duplex and under 500k it still needs to be estimated by the Quantity Surveyor. I believe the cost reports range from $800 and upwards depending on size of project.
Post a reply