These fantastic reports are an important asset for property investors, providing you with the very latest property market trends so you can capitalise on opportunities in suburbs that are producing the best results.
Which suburbs will give you the highest yield on your investment?
This pack of five reports provides the latest rental growth and stock analysis data at a nationwide and state level, allowing you to target specific suburbs with criteria that match your investment strategy.
With this pack of five reports, you can find out the:
• Highest rental yield suburbs
• Fastest rental growth suburbs
• Highest vacancy rate suburbs
• Lowest vacancy rate suburbs
• Biggest vacancy rate drop suburbs
Drawn from the very latest information and property rental trends, this information could be critical in helping you choose which suburbs are ripe for investment so you can maximise your investment profit potential. Find out:
• The 37 suburbs producing over 9% gross rental yields right now – ideal if you are looking for positive cash flow.
• The suburbs with the highest and lowest vacancy rates, an important indicator for levels of supply and demand, which in turn can affect changes in rental yield and long-term growth rates.
• The suburbs experiencing a rapid upturn in rental returns over the last 12 months – which can indicate increased desirability in an area and future capital growth appreciation.
• A general overview of the market so you can target areas with property that matches your strategy or buying rules.
These invaluable reports are produced from live on the market sales and rental listing data using Real Estate Investar’s data partner Australia Property Monitors, so you can rely on them being accurate and up to the minute. Accuracy is maximised by only publishing suburb results with high enough data sample sizes and is calculated at both a dwelling type and bedroom number level.
If at any stage you wish to stop receiving these reports, you may unsubscribe from this free service at any time. We value your privacy and will not sell, rent or share your information with any unauthorised third party. By submitting the form to download the reports you will receive occasional property investing email newsletters from Real Estate Investar, including the latest news, blog articles and events.