There's no better way to get inspired about how to create wealth from property than by reading about those who have been there, done that and kicked some massive goals along the way.
Our annual Property Investor of the Year awards program aims to help you do just that!
Every year we continue to be impressed by the calibre of entrants and array of stories investors share with us. The awards attract a diverse and inspiring group of investors who tell us their stories of real estate success from all over Australia, with more than a few enlightening tales of mishaps and mistakes along the way.
Designed to help us find Australia’s most impressive property investors so we can celebrate their success at different stages of the journey, our annual awards shine a light on those who are willing to be courageous, persistent and positive in the face of an ever-evolving property and finance environment.
Our panel of expert judges reviewed entrants and selected winners across three distinct categories:
- Strategic Investor: Someone who has been investing for some time (at least five years) and has developed sound strategies for wealth creation and success through real estate.
- New Investor: An investor who is relatively new to property (active for five years or less) but has achieved great results nonetheless.
- Reno Investor: A person (or team) who has leveraged renovating to boost their property profits; this award celebrates those who are achieving great things by building sweat equity.
Although this competition recognises profits and results, judges are not simply looking for the dollar-value performance of a portfolio. They are also seeking out other unique and meaningful factors that contribute to property investing success, including a clear investment strategy, diversification techniques, strong cash flow management, evidence of risk management, and demonstrated ethics and integrity.
The end result is three very deserving investors who will share more than $6,000 worth of EFTPOS gift cards and prizes!
What do these Investors win?
The three (3) winners of the 2020 Investor of the Year Awards will each win an amazing prize pack worth $6,169.85 including:
- A $500 eftpos® card from DHA [Defence Housing Australia].
- A 12-month subscriptions to CoreLogic’s RP Data Professional Investors Package which offers subscribers unlimited insight into every available property, street, and suburb in your selected state. Value $2,574
- A full 12-month membership to Real Estate Investar’s ‘Pro Membership’, allowing subscribers to manage, track and optimise their portfolio’s performance with powerful and easy tools. Value $990
- A 12-month membership to LocationScore - the quickest and simplest way to decide where to buy profitable property all over Australia, and a copy of The Armchair Guide to Property Investing: How to retire on $2,000 a week - a comprehensive guide to the fundamentals of money management, risk assessment, and picking a winning property. Value $416
- A full Residential Depreciation report and a copy of Tyron Hyde’s new book KEEP CLAIMING IT!: A Guide to Property Depreciation, from Washington Brown QS. Value $800
- A 12-month subscription to Your Investment Property, and a selection of our bestselling special reports and eBooks, valued together at $889.85
It’s the start of a new month, a new year and indeed a new decade, making it the ideal time to review your property investing results to date so you can make plans for what you would like to achieve in the future. We hope the investor stories on the following pages help you think about what may be possible in your own property journey as you prepare to invest in the year ahead.
On that note, we present Your Investment Property’s 2020 Investor of the Year award winners!
Top Suburbs :
Get help with your investment property
Do you need help finding the right loan for your investment?
When investing in property, it is important to make sure that you not only have the lowest available rate that you can get, but also have the correct loan features for your needs.
Just fill in a few details below and we'll then arrange for a local Aussie Mortgage Broker to contact you and work out what features or types of loans are right for your needs. We'll even help with the paperwork. Plus an appointment is free.
We value your privacy and treat all your information seriously - you can check out